Backpacker to Seoul #1: Native Friend Help me Out !

Alhamdulillah Barakallah, Hello Seoul!

Visiting to South Korea particularly Seoul becoming many people dreams today since Hallyu wave 10 years ago. Korean drama and song promotes their culture, food, traditional clothes and many place to explore.

Here is my native friend from South Korea

Thanks a bunch Geumin-a :D
With native guidance, our itinerary was different to other tour direction on blog or website. I never get information where to eat best ice shaved (or kakigori in Japanese) in Seoul. Named it patbingsoo, pals! Though it will be autumn soon, I still wanna eat this again *glup.

Here is the picture :D
Arumdawo Patbingsoo!

On normal itinerary, all things should have been done in one day. One of my favorite place is Teddy Bear Museum though the one in Seoul is not so complete as Jeju Island is. Well yeah, it was not Geumin-a favorite place that museum. Oh it just reminds me to one of my friend too. :0 

Remember Princess Hours?

Next post will tell about how this backpacker trip was started from Nagoya 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts