Like Mr. Children Irodori song that I'd like to sing in karaoke recently:
I want to add colour in my monochrome life.
The blue and orange grows
A warm pink suffuses my cheeks
The beautiful colours grow


It was already a half of my one-year study in Japan. There is no reason except I want to colour myself and my life. In spite of feeling homesick, I am enjoying the life here: on time schedule, queuing, train, bicycle, less car and motor!
Paddy field along rail, Mie Prefecture

Lacking of language maybe makes me sick since I can not join in every conversation of my friend. Ooh no.
On Children's Day, Going to Ise Jingu

During spring and summer, I saw people here enjoying the season vividly since I am comparing to Indonesia where there is almost no difference of each day along year.
Ajisai Matsuri, Taki, Mie Prefecture


Or maybe I got an escape from boring question too *smirk.

In briefly, this one year should be and will be colourful.

Merantaulah, kau akan dapatkan pengganti kerabat dan kawan
Berlelah-lelahlah, manisnya hidup terasa setelah lelah berjuang
Aku melihat air menjadi rusak karena diam tertahan

Jika mengalir menjadi jernih, jika tidak kan keruh menggenang
(Imam Syafii from Negeri 5 Menara A.Fuadi)



Comments

Popular Posts