1 Ramadhan 1431: tarawehan

For ramadhan this year, I wanna have an experience,, full tarawih, if I can, traveling tarawih,,,huiii,,find fun ustadz, looking in newspaper about where are the masjid with good ustadz...but then...my feet is 'short' dont have any motor to ride....

So then, I go to Bantar JAti area, to tarawihan, why I go there? it's simple, I have a duty from my mom, I must pick up my sister whose have course in padjadjaran, so there I am.
Sholat tarawih in that masjid without kultum, have 23 rakaat (tarawih n witir), and guess what,,, there was many people, stand up and stop their jamaah to imam after 8 rakaat, huhhhh what a sick situation, I realized that they who stopped after 8 rakaat had different niat from other and also from imam. Is it okay?

Last night, ramadhan is come, but children in that masjid had petasan n mercon,,,I became sick of that noise and smell from petasan.....
Ohh actually I've got my first tarawih in masjid, jamaah..that's a simple nice thing for begin this ramadhan. Hope this ramadhan better from last one....

Comments

Popular Posts